Our Commitment to You During the Pandemic
A note on how we are adapting in the age of Covid-19
In these ever-changing times, we understand that flexibility, now more than ever, is a necessity when planning a getaway. We also know just how hard it can be to keep track of all of the changes happening on an almost daily basis. As always, we are here to help in keeping you informed and in planning for your next visit to Madison. We wanted to take a moment to let you know measures we are adopting to ensure your safety and comfort during your next stay with us.
The safety of our guests and staff has always been our top priority. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and have a legacy of adhering to the most up to date cleaning practices. In response to the pandemic, we have instituted a number of safety measures to give you peace of mind during your next visit.
- We have increased the cleaning of surfaces, including major points of contact such as door knobs, light switches and remotes with sanitary solutions known to eliminate COVID-19.
- We have complimentary hand sanitizer and sanitary wipes available in our guest rooms and common areas for your convenience.
- In accordance with the advice of local and national health experts, we are requiring that masks be worn by guests and staff when interacting in the common areas to help limit the spread of COVID-19. In order to ensure that we are able to serve you safely, we have complimentary disposable masks available for your use should you not have your own.
- Our team is constantly monitoring for new guidance issued from local and national officials to ensure we are implementing the most current safety practices amongst our entire staff.
We know that times are uncertain and plans can change at a moment’s notice. We are committed to providing you with the flexibility you need in planning your visit with us.
- We have waived our cancellation fee for any future or existing reservations until further notice.
- We ask that if you or your travel partners feel ill or off in any way, that you please contact us to reschedule your visit.
- We are still taking new reservations. Please reach out to us through our third-party partners, our website, email or phone.
- We’re here to help! If you have any questions regarding an existing reservation, or a future reservation or event, please feel free to contact us via email or phone and we will be happy to assist you.
Changes to Service and Amenities
As our understanding of COVID-19 evolves, we are adapting our services and amenities in accordance with recommendations and mandates of local government and health officials. This ensures we provide you with the utmost comfort and safety during your stay with us.
- We are temporarily suspending our valet service. We do however still have our parking spots available for $10 per vehicle per night. Our staff is happy to point you in the direction of our guest parking should you need directions.
- Our breakfast is now made to order and brought straight to your room! It includes a choice of sweet or savory pastry, fruit, plain or flavored yogurt, juice and French press coffee for two.
- Wine and beer by the bottle as well as whiskey by the glass are available for purchase from our bar. However, to help maintain social distancing, we ask that guests only order from the bar and do not congregate in that area.
- We are suspending our in room turn down service. We will offer our famous cookies on your room service tray outside of your room in the evening.
- Your room can be refreshed by a housekeeper upon request should you need fresh towels or other amenities.
Our commitment has always been to making your experience with us truly extraordinary. We look forward to continuing to serve you with the exceptional hospitality and attention to detail you have come to expect from our staff while making sure you and your loved ones are safe, healthy and comfortable. Thank you for allowing us the pleasure of hosting you as your premiere destination in Madison.
Wishing you all the best,
The Mansion Hill Inn Staff