Our Commitment to Your Health and Safety
We are here to help keep you informed as you plan your next visit to Madison. We wanted to take a moment to let you know measures we have adopted to ensure your safety and comfort during your next stay with us.
The safety of our guests and staff has always been our top priority. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and have a legacy of adhering to the most up to date cleaning practices. In response to the pandemic, we have instituted a number of safety measures to give you peace of mind during your next visit.
- We have increased the cleaning of surfaces, including major points of contact such as door knobs, light switches and remotes with sanitary solutions known to eliminate COVID-19.
- Masks are not required to be worn by guests at the Inn. Should you prefer to wear a mask, we provide complimentary disposable masks in our common areas.
- Our team is constantly monitoring for new guidance issued by local and national officials to ensure we are implementing the most current safety practices amongst our entire staff.
We know that times are uncertain and plans can change at a moment’s notice. We are committed to providing you with the flexibility you need in planning your visit with us.
- We ask that if you or your travel partners feel ill, that you please contact us to reschedule your visit.
- Our staff is here to help! If you have any questions regarding an existing reservation, or a future reservation or event, please feel free to contact us via email or phone and we will be happy to assist you.
Our commitment has always been to making your experience with us truly extraordinary. We look forward to continuing to serve you with the exceptional hospitality and attention to detail you have come to expect from our staff while making sure you and your loved ones are safe, healthy and comfortable. Thank you for allowing us the pleasure of hosting you as your premiere destination in Madison.
Wishing you all the best,
The Mansion Hill Inn Staff